Thursday, June 26, 2008

WLAN Design Class in San Francisco

I think I agree with Mark Twain... "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

It was in the 50's and low 60's in San Francisco this week. I was wishing I'd brought along my vest! But I would much rather be chilly than hot.

I taught a three-day AirMagnet class on Wireless Network Design at the Courtyard Marriott in the SoMa area of San Francisco this week. (South of Market street... I guess this is like the SoHo in Manhattan - South of Houston)
I was able to go and sit a class on the new Macintosh OS X Leopard at the Apple Store one night after class. And the other night after class I was able to watch the new 'Get Smart' movie. It was really fun to watch. An enjoyable movie - highly recommended. Then on Wednesday I was going to fly home and watch Brent's Men's League Lacrosse game, but the flight was delayed and I didn't get home till 10:30pm.

2 comments:

Richard B said...

Glad you are home again. Sounds like you had a good time in SF, even if it wasn't really warm. Keep on keeping and know you are loved and appreciated in Orem.

Gram said...

Glad you got home safely, but too bad you missed Brent's game. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities.