Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aruba Partner Training in Aurora Illinois

Last week of the 'summer'... was spent in Chicago (well outside of Chicago in Aurora) teaching a 4-day Aruba Partner Technical training class. This was back at the same venue, I stayed at the same hotel as I did a month ago. So it was a very 'deja vu' kind of week.

Trying to get to Washington a bit earlier to start a family vacation in Moses Lake... I was able to speed up the class a bit by staying late every night... that and the fact there was only 4 students, we were able to finish all the course parts by early afternoon on Friday.


In time I could have taken an early flight out... but the only flights from Chicago to Spokane on United took me through Denver. And since it was Denver the day after the Democratic convention... I ended up catching my pre-scheduled 8:30pm flight.


Then after a bit of a hassle at the rental car counter (they didn't have any cars) I was finally on my way to Moses Lake, arriving at 1:00am.


Looking forward to a long weekend with Jill's family!

No comments: