Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where I've Lived-Visited-Want to Go...

I found this web site online that allows one to easily build a world map showing where they have lived, visited and want to visit.

Check it out at
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/TravelMap/

Here is my current map... hopefully I'll be able to update this from only 50 countries visited to my goal of 100 before I tire of travel.
I still have four states to go for all 50 - I think I'll be able to get West Virginia the next time I'm in Washington DC... Alaska when Jill and I go on a cruise there... but for the Dakotas? no clue.

2 comments:

Richard B said...

Pretty cool map. You need to go to N and S Dakota in the winter to really appreciate your visit. Some great goals to work towards. Be safe in NZ.

Gram said...

I agree with Dad - BE SAFE! That is a neat map and it helps you see by color just where you still want to go. I am amazed at all your travel now.