Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I like the Kindle!

I like reading on my Kindle2, as well as the older Kindle1 and now I even like reading on the Kindle that runs on my iPhone. (the latest version allows for landscape reading...) I can even start reading on one, and then finish the book on the other... cool!

Last week I read another of the David Liss books, Conspiracy of Paper. I like learning about a place/time via historical fiction. Mush easier to read than straight history books, and more educational than straight murder/mysteries. So now I have one more author to add to my historical fiction list.


This novel is set in Victorian England - right when coffee houses started, financial paper, insurance, and intrigue. What's not to like? It was a good read!

Next is the sequel to this novel. I look forward to reading this new book on today's flight to Dallas.

3 comments:

Gram said...

I love how you embrace and live with new technology. I am happy you have found a new author to thrill you.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

I like your (old) Kindle, too! Thanks again.