Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Toronto AM-105 - BYU .vs University of Arizona


Well, I'm stuck here in Toronto cold wet and snowy, teaching an AirMagnet AM-105 course... and I missed tonights 'blow out' game. BYU really 'spanked' the LaxCats of UofA - 16:1.

I had Grandpa call from the game every quarter and give me an update. I'd planned on listening in on the Internet version of the game, but it wasn't being broadcast and the web site wasn't up for the live stats even.

It was good to here the BYU Cougar Lacrosse squad, especially the Defense stepped up and played to their ability tonight. Yea! Go Cougars... Rise and Shout the Cougars are out, on their way to fame and glory... (Ok, at least I can sing the fight song to myself here in the hotel room) Rah, Rah, Rah, - Rah, Rah, Rah... Gooooooo Cougars!

Oh yea, the class is going well also.

1 comment:

Gram said...

We missed you, but it certainly got cold at the game. I am sorry you couldn't hear it, even. I'm not at the game tonight. I stayed home but Ch.11 is playing it so I have watched it a little bit. I was able to see Brent playing really well on tv.