Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TechMentor Conference - San Francisco

This week I'm spending M-W in San Francisco teaching a few sessions at the TechMentor conference. I developed the 'Ulitmate USB' stick they are selling at the conference as well as 4 security related sessions.
The sessions are held at the Moscone Center (West) and I've had 50 or so people at each session so far. Here's the bio they used in the conference brochures.
I had to add this graphic from one of the sessions - the boys just love the title!
I've got one last session tomorrow morning, then back to Utah for one night before heading off to Colorado for a couple of BYU Lacrosse games Thursday and Saturday. Right after the game on Saturday I'll be catching a flight to Frankfurt, then Goteborg Sweden where I've got a week-long CWNA class for Ascom.

3 comments:

nanajan said...

You're cool! (I'm serious)

Karrissa Winward said...

I enjoy a good penetration testing joke just as much as the next guy...

Gram said...

I echo Janet - You're COOL! Way to go. I enjoyed reading the bio on Karrissa's blog. Have a good trip and enjoy the Colorado Lacrosse games.